Shellie's Baby Shower

After many months of planning and getting ready, today was finally the day of Shellie's Baby Shower. Though the day started with some tears(the room we reserved was locked), it ended well with my dad playing the hero. It was a big success and little Quentin is already spoiled at 33 weeks gestation. This was also a big exciting event for my mother and I as it was the first party we have throw together and decorated together. We may have gotten in a little over our heads, but the results were great. We worked on the cake together and she made the tulle wreath and prepared all the other decorations and the delicious food including homemade salsa(my fav!). As for Shellie, I would say she has plenty to sort through and she had a very exciting(exhausting) day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors