Follow Friday: Mish Mash

TGIF! Another week is in the books and that means it's time for another round of follow Friday! When I was a kiddo, we had the most lovely substitute teacher, Mrs. Wooderson. As I got older, I learned that she was quite the crafter and scrapbooker. One weekend I went garage saling and stumbled upon hers, it was scrapbook heaven! I bought a huge basket of paper and stickers and little kits that I have used here and there and held onto for dear life because simply having those in my house makes me happy. About a year ago I was surfing Pinterest for some Project Life inspiration and found the most beautiful blog, Mish Mash, and it was hers! I could not have been more thrilled. As luck would have it I haven't run into her in Walmart since then to tell her what a huge fan I am but I'm sure I will soon. Until then I'll keep following her Instagram and her blog for inspiration and the most beautiful photos.

http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/


Her blog is so fun to read and her Project Life eye candy always gets me motivated to get back to documenting our memories. This post about canning is really making me eager to try my hand at it. Go visit Michelle over at Mish Mash and tell her I said hi!

xx

Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors