Follow Friday: Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

Hey guys! I'm back with an all new Follow Friday! This week I want to fill you in on the awesomeness that is Kristen of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. First of all, anyone who hoards cookbooks the way I want to, is a-okay in my book. Second of all, she makes the most swoon worthy desserts that make you hungry and ready to get busy in your kitchen. I have found numerous recipes off her site that I love, as well as a whole bunch on my must try list. Like, these Brownie Batter Truffles, or these Snickers Cheesecake Fudge Brownies . I think Kate would love these Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies!

http://www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.com/


Kristan is hilarious, and honest. She is real about life with a toddler and a school age kiddo, and it's both refreshing and relatable. I LOVE checking out new blogs and if you aren't already reading hers it's definitely worth a follow. Tell me about your favorite blog!

xx

Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors