I learned how to make this cake while I was in high school and not only is it delicious it is very easy to make. It has always been a big hits at birthday parties, dinner parties, and just for dessert after a summer dinner.
2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
Big container of whipped cream
oreos(or reeces or any other cookie)
throw away cake pan
1. Start by putting down one layer of ice cream sandwiches that fills up your pan.
2. Cover in a layer of whipped cream, then fudge, caramel, and crunched up oreos
3. Lay down second layer of ice cream sandwiches
4. Cover in whipped cream, fudge, caramel, and crunched up oreos.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours but best overnight.