Pampering in a Jar

I have been very excited about this project ever since I decided to do a hand-made Christmas. There are tons of different options to put in this jar and is customizable for anyone. I made one for each of the adult women in my life: grandmas, mom, sisters, friends. I think my favorite part was making everything that was going to go in the jar and shopping for the little things I wasn't going to make.  I used pipe cleaners for the letters and glued them on and used cupcake liners for the top of the lids. I did stickers to label what each jar was for. "Pamper Jar" "Refreshment Jar" "College Survival Jar" "Beauty Jar"



Components of the Pamper Jar
Home-made Body Scrub
Foot scrub
Home-made soap
Lotion
Chapstick
Face Mask
File
Fuzzy socks
Soaking Bath Salts
Chocolate
Spray
Bubble Bath
Bath Oils
Candles
Ear plugs
Fingernail Polish

Components of a Refreshment Jar
Gum
lint roller
tic-tacs
stain remover
mini-tooth brush on the go kind of things
sanitizer
mini-deodorant
small bottle of perfume


Components of a College Survival Jar
Pens
Highlighters
Pencils
Post-its
Tabs
Gum
Energy Bars
Chocolate
Paper clips
Mini-notebooks
mini-reading light
Dry Erase markers
Tide pen
Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors