Merry Christmas!

So I may have ran out of time to get all of my crafts done before Christmas. Some things got put on hold and some things simply didn't turn out, but all in all it was a wonderful, beautiful, fast, and furious Christmas. In 2013, there is so much to look forward to. I already have a number of projects I can't wait to start. I will also be working hard to get ready for my board exams. I am also excited to announce my sister will start making guest appearances on my blog in the upcoming year. As a mother, social worker, and wife, she is often working on projects that I find extremely inspiring. We will also be working on more group projects in 2013. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are as excited about the new year as I am. There is nothing like new beginnings.

5am Christmas Morning

First gifts opened of the day











Santa came to visit


This year we gave them invitations for Christmas. Check back for all the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors