Strawberry Poke Cake
- French Vanilla Cake Mix
- Strawberry Jello
- Whipped Cream
- Sliced frozen strawberries
- powdered sugar
- Bake cake according to box directions
- Before cake gets done prepare jello mixture according to box directions.
- After pulling cake out of oven poke holes in the cake. I use a large two prong fork normally.
- Poor jello mixture evenly over the cake
- Put cake into fridge for at least 10 hours.
- Place frozen strawberries in fridge to let them thaw out
- Drain strawberries and keep some of the juice.
- Whip together whipped cream and strawberries. Add in a little bit of the juice and whip in powdered sugar until it gets to the sweetness you like
- Spread mixture over cake and place cake back in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve cold and Enjoy!