Life Happens

I had made this goal to have a blog post once a week and I realize now it has been over a week and the one before that wasn't exactly a week after the one before it. Let's just say life has happened. I am juggling school, work, studying for my exams, family, crafts, and volunteering while trying to get some decent sleep, oh yes and I decided it was the perfect time to get healthy. I am learning how to use to word no and constantly feel guilty for saying it, but it is an important thing we all must learn at some point. I have made the decision to have a few months of selfishness. Or at least as selfish as I can possibly be as I still love to make people happy. Mostly, what that means is I am trying to learn to say no, live for me, and not pursue any relationship avenues so I can keep up with my busy lifestyle. I enjoy the feeling of freedom like I never thought I would. My sister always told me that I should be happy being alone before I decided to be with someone else. I guess you can say I am finally at that point where I enjoy being with just me and doing my own thing. One day in the future I will return to the dating scene, but today isn't that day. But I digress. Even though I haven't shared everything with you all, I have been working on several great project much of which are finished. I put together a few things for my mom's birthday at the beginning of Feb and then for a baby shower at the end of Feb. I'm also working on a small little thing for my nieces birthday this week and finished some things in the office. I have tons of projects I want to work on and just not as much time as I would like. However, I will be sharing with you all the projects I have been working on in the next several weeks and then look for a full week of posts from my sister as she has officially finished my niece's room and let's just say it looks AMAZING! She made tons of things from a clock, to a quilt, to new wall arrangements. I can't wait to unveil the whole ordeal for you all in a couple of weeks! As spring approaches and life begins to happen, I am sure you all will be busy as well trying to keep up and planning things for birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, weddings, etc. May spring be a happy, productive time for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors