Updates and such

I have been MIA for about a month now and it has definitely been a very busy month as far as medical school education is concerned. For the first time in weeks, I have been able to sit down and actually finish a project. There is quite a few things I am working on to look forward to. Within the next couple of months I should be posting tutorials for a panel quilt, child's white coat, tutu dress, child's witch costume, child's cape, diaper cake, and the start of christmas decorations. I am already making big plans for my hand-made christmas and I'm very excited to share it with everyone else. This last week a made a Family Birthday Display for my sister and it turned out great. I tried to stick to one color scheme since there were less families to include and I really liked the result. You can find the tutorial here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors