This is definitely one of my favorite foods. Favorite for holiday dinners or just cool winter nights. This is not an exact recipe, because that is simply just not how I make it. Should turn out great though!
Block of Colby cheese
Block of mild cheddar cheese
4. I use a throw away pan to avoid the clean up of cheese. Preheat oven to 350 degree
5. Use half the macaroni to make your first layer
7. Repeat above for layers 3 and 4
9. Use a spoon to pull back one of the corner of pasta and pour milk into the corner until it comes up to the top of the first layer of cheese
10. Cook mac and cheese until you can pull back the corner and the milk is no longer liquid. This should take