2013: The Year of Craft Overload..and study


Though this isn't a new project, this is me screaming my excitement about upcoming projects to expect in 2013. Sometime this week I am going to try to get my craft room up and running which consists of me getting it picked up and organized. It will be on ongoing process that is constantly improving, but I should at least get the Christmas wrapping paper off the floor. One day I hope to organize it into stations depending on what I am working on. I have seen lots of ideas for how to put it together that I love and can't wait to try. I am also getting ready to start a bunch of different projects. I took my Cricut out of the box tonight and let's just say I am beyond excited!!! I have tons of projects planned for my new toy, but don't worry if you don't have a Cricut you will still be able to do them on your own it will just take a little more time. I also am going to start trying to make my own applique for onesies which I am very excited about. I also have a number of other projects I am excited to try for an upcoming baby in our family so be on the lookout for all of those. Then there is the projects I hope to work on for my own home. I'd like to make some signs for the rooms in my house and give my bedroom dresser a makeover. Then there is the repurposing of a small table and reupholstering some old chairs my grandparents got when they first got married(a few decades back.) I'm going to try my hand at making my own cards, my own take on crayon art, and making my own wall decals. I have a rather big project I am going to be working on for my sister's birthday which isn't until July, but of course I am already planning. Speaking of planning, my sister and I spent a couple hours this evening planning out our big dinner for our grandparents which I am looking forward to not only put on, but to blog about. It was a brilliant idea of my sister's on what we could do for our grandparent this year for Christmas, but more about that soon. Here in about a week you can look forward to my sister's first guest post. So many exciting things coming up in 2013 and I can't wait to share it with all of you! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors